UM4 "Retriever" - Unmanned Surveillance Robot
Rapid Deployment UM4 Ultra Mobile 4WD Robot. It features a camera/video system, control system, and charging station. The robot is very portable as it weighs only 14.5 lbs. Each of its four wheels are driven by independent high-rpm gear motors. These robots are amazingly agile, discrete, and incredibly tough. The system comes with everything you need to go to work, whether it’s inspecting crawl spaces under houses or providing a first line of defence in tactical situations. The built in infra-red camera allows you to see in total darkness while under normal light it is a high quality color picture.
- Quiet and quick surveillance - This robot is compact and lightweight, making it easily deployable.
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
- Remote Surveillance - The pan and tilt camera with IR allows the robot to see everything.
- Entry into difficult areas: - This 4WD robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles quickly and effectively.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 6 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 5 feet per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: Assembled robot: 14.5lbs.
- Dimensions: Total height (floor to top of roll cage): 10 inches, total width: 12.75 inches, total length: 14.75 inches.
Operator Control Unit (OCU) Specifications:
- We offer multiple remote systems. We no longer offer analog based radios. All our systems are now digital providing encrypted long range remote control and monitoring. With the MLT, we offer a WiFi control system or a 2.4GHz Digital Control System, we do not offer COFDM with the MLT. Follow this link for more details about our remotes.
Wi-Fi Tablet: This control system provides a easy affordable solution. We used a high power router in the robot for extended range.
Digital Hand-held Remote: This compact remote with integrated industrial joysticks is easy to hold and has a large color 7" LCD screen. The high power digital radio system provided exceptional range.
Small Enclosed Case Remote: This compact remote is embodied in a small pelican case style box. It features built in industrial joysticks and it's easy to hold and has a large color 7" LCD screen. The high power digital radio system provided exceptional range.
Repeaters and Secondary Monitoring Stations are available for all our digital control systems.
- These robots are built to order. Please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery.
Contact us if you need expedited delivery.
- SuperDroid Robots provides a 1 year warranty after shipment. See data sheet for full details.
- Extended warranties, spare parts, and maintenance training is available, contact us with specific needs. Service agreements are also available.
Documentation and Support:
- Data Sheets for Basic, Standard, and Advanced LT2-F with arm Bulldog
Pricing and Options:
Select the plan the best meets your needs below and we will provide a detailed quotation. All the plans can be customized by selecting different options. The quote form provides you with the ability to comment and add any additional features such as HAZMAT sensors, secondary monitoring stations/repeaters, tethered control, etc. Please contact us if you need any help or have any questions/comments.
* Estimated Price
Get a Quote
- Weatherproof 4WD robot chassis with roll cage
- OCU System: Digital Radio
- OCU Style: Handheld Tablet
- 27X Zoom Camera with Tilt
- LED lights added to roll cage with controls
- 2-Way audio system for hostage negotiation
- Foam lined Pelican Shipping and Transport Case
- Automatic battery charging system
- Fully configurable/customizable
- UM4 Advanced DataSheet